Key Stage 5
What can students do to develop their skills in this subject area?
- Get involved in supporting lower school students in Maths lessons or in Maths Club.
- Complete extension material available on the Further Maths Support Programme.
- Get involved in the FMSP/UKMT Senior Team Mathematics Challenge.
- Go to all our extra resources on the VLE to develop mathematical abilities further.
- Bring extra resources to the after college support programme and investigate with a member of the maths staff.
What websites could students visit to support the curriculum?
How can parents/carers help and what can be done at home?
- Encourage your son or daughter to get involved in supporting lower school Maths lessons or the Sixth Form peer mentoring programme.
- Discuss all the options of extra support with your son or daughter (Saturdays; holidays; after-Academy support programme) to ensure they access the right level of support.
Tollbar MAT Sixth Form College PrincipalCaroline L Yates BA (Hons).
Tollbar MAT Chief ExecutiveDavid J Hampson
OBE, BSc, BA.